Phicom has extensive radio frequency and digital signal processor (DSP) design expertise.
We can assess your requirements, provide a concept solution, design and test that solution, and provide pilot production quantities for your field trials and compliance testing.
Our key areas include design, implementation and optimisation of:
- 304 MHz, 315 MHz, 434 MHz, 868 MHz, 915 MHZ and 2.4 GHz Receiver and Transmitter Modules
- Implementation of chip sets from Texas Instruments, Micrel and Infineon
- Design and Development of PCB antennas to 4 GHz
- Low Frequency Near Field Communication 125 kHz to 13.56 MHz
- HF, VHF and UHF communications products - frequency hopping and scanning
- High Speed Frequency Synthesiser Design (sub 1us phase and frequency lock time)
- Digital Signal Processor Radio Communications (TI TMS320C55x series)
- Platforms for Texas Instruments, Micrel Quick Radio, Infineon Transmitters, and Analog Devices
- Pilot production run management and support